[texbirds] Rufous Hummingbird

  • From: "Judy Kestner" <jkestner@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "texbirds" <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2013 21:29:19 -0600

I was despairing of seeing any hummingbirds at my feeder, though there has
been fresh nectar in it for a while.  Then today a BEE-YOU-TEE-FULL male
Rufous Hummingbird appeared out of nowhere while I was at the sink.  He took
a drink and flew off.  Come back!!

Also had a baker's dozen of Inca Doves on my back patio this a.m. in the
drizzle (yes, drizzle.  You heard me right, pilgrim...).

Judy Kestner
Corpus Christi