[texbirds] Re: Requiem for a Birder

  • From: Tim Brush <txbrush5@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: canyoneagle@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Dec 2013 09:56:27 -0600

Back when I was studying shorebirds a bit, Carolyn kindly shared
information about Long-billed Curlews in her area. Even though it's such a
long way from the Lower Rio Grande Valley, where I live, the information,
provided in a friendly way, was very useful to me. I also enjoyed reading
her posts on Texbirds about birds of her area.
Best regards,
Tim Brush
Edinburg, TX