[texbirds] Redpoll in N. Texas

  • From: Brush Freeman <brushfreeman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2013 07:31:12 -0500

Since I don't recall seeing anything about this.....w/video
Philip Shoffner March 11, 2013 at 10:12
pm<http://birdsandbloomsblog.com/2013/02/28/redpoll-invasion/#comment-23304>

I’m the one who has a Common Redpoll visiting my feeder in Texas. I live in
Trophy Club, Denton County, Texas, which is in North Texas, north of Ft.
Worth/Dallas area. The little guy has been here since Feb. 10, 2013 and
today is March 11, 2013 and I saw him tonight around 7pm. I know any day
now he is going to leave and head north, but until then, we sure have
enjoyed is long visit. http://goo.gl/iLjNy

--
Brush Freeman
361-655-7641 Cell