[texbirds] Re: Red-crowned Parrot aggregation McAllen this evening (12/22/13)

  • From: Tim Brush <txbrush5@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: calidris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2013 11:25:14 -0600

Good job, Rex! The Red-crowned Parrots move around quite a bit, but it's
great to know that some are roosting again in McAllen. If I had time or a
cadre of dedicated volunteers, this is something I would love to check
into, but in the meantime, reports like these are very valuable.
only correction: it's Colonel Rowe.

Best regards and Merry Christmas!
Tim