[texbirds] Red Tail Hawk - Kriders?

  • From: "Klemann Lee" <klemannlee@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Texbirds" <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2014 20:25:21 -0600

Greetings, I happened upon what I first thought was a really light juvi Red
Tail Hawk today in far South Houston, (Almeda Road near West Orem). After
looking at the photos I took I am wondering if it might actually be a
Krider’s.
Here are the photos, I really would appreciate any input.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/lewii2011/15980141395/in/set-72157632334619638/

https://www.flickr.com/photos/lewii2011/15794137859/in/set-72157632334619638/

Thanks,

Klemann Lee