[texbirds] Red Crossbill at Claiborne West Park - NO - Some Birds from Anahuac NWR

  • From: Erik Breden <erik.breden@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TexBirds <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2013 18:59:50 -0600

TexBirders,

I spent about an hour this morning (Tuesday January 15th) at
Claiborne West Park in Vidor looking for the previously reported Red
Crossbill. There were still lots of Goldfinches, but no Crossbill...sorry

In the afternoon I just went birding at Anahuac NWR in the cold, wet,
and windy weather...had a good time , too! Photos at:

www.otterside.com/winter2013

Enjoy!

Erik Breden