[texbirds] Raptors from the Rio Grande Valley Birding Festival

  • From: Erik Breden <erik.breden@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TexBirds <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 09 Nov 2014 20:38:12 -0600

TexBirders,

While working at the RGVBF, I visited the Trade Show a few times. The
highlight of this exposition is certainly Jonathan Wood, of The
Raptor Project, who gives educational demonstrations with 15 to 20
live Eagles, Hawks, Falcons, Owls, and Vultures several times daily.

I took a few photos of his magnificent birds and have put them up on
my web site:

www.otterside.com/fall2014

These are all captive birds that have been nursed back to health.

Enjoy!

Erik Breden
Weslaco, Texas