[texbirds] RFI: Possible Common Tern - willis creek Pk - Granger Lake

  • From: Ian Layton <ilayton@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TEXBIRDS <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2014 17:48:21 -0600

Does anyone have further info confirming/refuting this individual as
reported on eBird at
We observed what we think is the same individual off the boat dock at
Willis Creek Park today. Nothing to add to report, other than confirm the
description in the report,  and we were unable to get photos as it was
spooked by fisherman at the ramp before we could get them.
Just interested in final disposition.
Thanks
Ian Layton
Cedar Creek, TX