[texbirds] Purple Martin Watch Party

  • From: Mary Anne Weber <maweber@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2012 10:50:20 +0000

This Sunday evening (July 22nd) starting at 8PM Houston Audubon will host a
"Purple Martin Watch Party" at the roost in Stafford, Texas. Please join us at
the Fountains Shopping Center in front of the Old Navy at 8PM. We hope to have
lots of families and new birders joining us and it is always nice to have
experienced birders on hand to help answer questions. The Old Navy is located
at:
12634 Fountain Lake Circle Stafford, TX 77477

The following Sunday (July 29th) we will have a watch party at the roost near
Willowbrook Mall. I will send more details about this event next week.

Thanks
Mary Anne
  Mary Anne Weber
  Education Director