[texbirds] Purple Finch & Pine Siskins

  • From: Greg Page <gregpage1465@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2015 11:06:22 -0600

Today I saw a female Purple Finch at Sheldon Lake.
Photo
https://www.flickr.com/photos/gregpage/22936297349/in/dateposted-public/
It was along the road, past the canal in the trees just before it opens up
into the prairie.
The Last couple of days I have seen Pine Siskins at Eisenhower Park,
Deussen Park, East End Park and on Highland Shores Road in Highlands. There
were also 2 Eastern Towhee's at Highland Shores Road.
Greg Page
Houston