[texbirds] Re: Port O'Connor...Saturday

  • From: Susan Schaezler <warblerwoods@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "brushfreeman@xxxxxxxxx" <brushfreeman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2013 17:40:05 -0500

I find it frustrating to get the right punctuation on an
iPad or iPhone at times and sometimes, slows down the limited time we have to
share the info. Then, I have the problem with word wrap not working. If it gets
too hard, it isn't worth taking time away from birding to do so

Susan Schaezler

Sent from my iPhone