[texbirds] Phainopepla

  • From: Jim Hailey <irasciblej@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Texbirds <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2013 13:38:33 -0500

Susan Foster & Judy Kestner joined me at my cabin near Rio Frio. This morning
we saw the Tropical Parula at Neal's and then had a brief but nice look at the
Phainopepla on Hwy 83 near Uvalde. A trip to Chalk Bluff produced nothing. Very
disappointing. Yesterday at South Llano SP I found the Golden -cheeked Warbler,
Hutton's Vireo and a surprising Townsend's Solitare. I will be spending the
week here and will be joined by Chuck Sexton, Barry Noret and James Giroux on
Thursday. We are doing a survey on a small ranch near Camp Wood.

Sent from my iPhone Jim HaileyEdit your Freelists account settings for TEXBIRDS
at