[texbirds] National Butterfly Center and Bentsen Rio Grande SP - Monday November 26th

  • From: Erik Breden <erik.breden@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TexBirds <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2012 00:48:29 -0600

TexBirders,

On Monday November 26th Rex and Birgit Stanford and I visited the
National Butterfly Center in Mission. Lots of butterflies and photos.
Many thanks to ""Phil from Indiana" (who was on his annual November
butterflying trip to the RGV) for help with several of the butterfly IDs.

We also chased the Red-naped Sapsucker at Bentsen Rio Grande SP in
the late afternoon.

Photos of both adventures can be seen at:

www.otterside.com/fall2012

Enjoy!

Erik Breden
Harlingen, Texas