[texbirds] More 27-Jul-13 pelagic photos

  • From: paul sellin <pjsellin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2013 15:05:16 -0700 (PDT)

I have added a set to my Flickr account with nine images from the 27-Jul-13
pelagic trip off South Padre off South Padre Island.

Thank you, Eric Carpenter, for organizing the trip and putting together such a
fine team of leaders and chartering the professional and friendly crew.

I thoroughly enjoyed the company of the many fine birders who got to go on this
excellent trip.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/43703131@N05/sets/72157634852873142/

Paul Sellin
SW Houston