[texbirds] Re: Mississippi Kites on the move?

  • From: Cecilia-home <criley02@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bjtilton2@xxxxxxxxx" <bjtilton2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2013 18:53:03 -0500

Oh my, sounds like migration is getting started!
Can hardly wait for the start of the Smith Point Hawk Watch. That watch, our
17th season will start up on August 1st (if we collect enough funds) or the
15th and run through November 15th. All the details can be found at
www.gcbo.org. We hope that lots of Texbirders will visit us on the tower this
year!

Life is better with birds!
Cecilia M Riley