[texbirds] Mississippi Kite Chick 7/21/13

  • From: DHanson139@xxxxxxx
  • To: texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2013 16:47:12 -0400 (EDT)

There appears to be only one chick in the nest. Here are a few pictures of
the chick being fed. I took a handful of shots of the chick and then one
parent  flew in and started feeding it. I am guessing 3-4 days up to maybe a
week old  but again I have no experience with them.

http://smu.gs/19c22U9

David and Jan  Hanson
Baytown/Mont Belvieu Area
Chambers County