[texbirds] Male Bobolink

  • From: Ferguson/Prothro Carol/brenda <jipseez@xxxxxxx>
  • To: texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2013 23:18:56 -0500

This afternoon we found a beautiful Male Bobolink at Pioneer RV Park in Port
Aransas.  The park has been very birdy the last 2 days.  We had 6-8 Tennessee
Warblers, a Blk and White Warbler at our site #307 this
afternoon plus there are many Orioles, etc. around the park.  If you come in to
the park, located on Hwy 361, check in with the park.

Carol Ferguson
Brenda ProthroEdit your Freelists account settings for TEXBIRDS at