[texbirds] Re: Lost Pieces to a Swarovski Digital Camera Adapter

  • From: Clay Taylor <Clay.Taylor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "lsdolls@xxxxxxxxx" <lsdolls@xxxxxxxxx>, TexBirds Posting Email <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2014 14:58:53 -0500

Hi Dale -

If you cannot find the Inner Sleeve of the DCA (black aluminum with the
thumbscrew), they probably have some at our Repair Department in Rhode Island.
  I will check for you.

The black plastic sleeve was the DCA Adapter Sleeve (part # 44044) that allowed
you to use the DCA on the older 20-60x eyepiece - that one is going to be a
problem, as it has been long discontinued.  I know that there are none left in
RI.   However, it would not be hard to fashion one out of some PVC pipe.   I
will send you a separate e-mail with specs.

Clay Taylor
TOS Life Member
Calallen (Corpus Christi), TX
Clay.taylor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx