[texbirds] Lewisville Bird Walk

  • From: "Cole, Lisa" <Lisa.Cole@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2015 22:27:08 +0000

Hello, Texbirders! I'd like to invite you to brave the chill and join us for
our January bird walk at the Lewisville Lake Environmental Learning Area
(LLELA). We'll meet at 7:30 a.m. on Saturday, January 10. RSVP is not required.
The fee is $7/person, with proceeds benefitting LLELA's education and
restoration programs. You can get more information by calling 972-219-3930 or
emailing lisacole@xxxxxxx<mailto:lisacole@xxxxxxx>.
There is a LLELA bird walk on the second Saturday of most months. There are
usually no walks in July or August. You can learn more about LLELA at
LLELA.org.<http://www.ias.unt.edu/llela>

Lisa Cole
Education Coordinator, Lewisville Lake Environmental Learning Area
Mail: 1801 N. Mill St., Suite A, Lewisville, TX 75057
Physical: corner of Jones and Kealy St., Lewisville, TX 75057
972-219-3930
LLELA.org<http://LLELA.org>

May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most
amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. --Edward Abbey