[texbirds] Re: Let's enter locations better oneBird

  • From: Vicki Crutchfield <vicki_crutchfield@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2012 03:48:35 -0800 (PST)

 Multiple counties is a bad idea, for multiple reasons.
The database is not set up that way.  If someone enters a trip report for
multiple counties, might as well just enter a list for Texas.

The preference would be to post only the birds seen for Balmorhea under that
hotspot name or to specify where specifically something was seen then enter it
under the county name.

Entering a trip report for multiple counties would be the definition of doing
it wrong.

While I may not note as many details as some would like, I promise to never
ever abuse the hardworking reviewers that way.

Vicki Crutchfield
Live Houston and work in Galveston, TX

Cell : 409-789-1178