[texbirds] Last Field Trip for Peyton's Big Year

  • From: MiriamEagl@xxxxxxx
  • To: texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2013 14:36:07 -0500 (EST)

Hi, all!

The last field outing for the years (with San Diego buddies Mike and
Christine again) bagged one more year bird, bringing the final tally up to
333!
Many, many thanks to those of you who contributed (and I'll be  contacting
you all individually as soon as I get this off)!  Here's the  link to this
trip:

_http://miriameaglemon.com/Big%20Year%202012/December/December%2031%20-%20Es
tero%20Llano%20Grande.html_
(http://miriameaglemon.com/Big%20Year%202012/December/December%2031%20-%20Estero%20Llano%20Grande.html)

...or go to the main page (below) and follow the 2012 Big Year links to the
 December 31st report.  Enjoy, and all the best to those of you attempting
a  Big Year in 2013!

MB
Mary Beth  Stowe
McAllen, TX