[texbirds] Its official, I like Smith Point hawk watch and this year's official counter too

  • From: "Collins, Fred (Commissioner Pct. 3)" <Fred_Collins@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: Texbirds <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2012 21:51:59 +0000

Its official, I like Smith Point hawk watch and this year's official counter too

Tony has been one of the most enjoyable writers and eagle-eyed watchers ever at
the hawk tower and that is with some stiff competition. The GCBO has been most
fortunate to have him and I am going to make sure I get in a year-end donation
to GCBO with the special request that they try to raise the money to get him
back next year. Congratulation Cecelia and all at GCBO for a great hire.

Fred Collins
             (281) 357-5324
Director: Kleb Woods Nature Center
             Cypress Top Historical Park
Commissioner Steve Radack
Harris County Precinct 3
www.pct3.hctx.net

Subject: [texbirds] GCBO Smith Point HW, 7 Nov

Hi all:

It is official -- I like Smith Point.

Today was simply stupendous, from start to finish and beyond.  Though I took
only about 550 pictures today, it took me some two hours to edit because there
were just so many really good photo ops, that I had an incredibly high
percentage of keepers.  ......................

Enjoy,

Tony

Tony Leukering
Smith Point, TX