[texbirds] Re: Honeycreeper Origin

  • From: Carolyn Dill <carolyn_dill@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "passerinaciris12@xxxxxxxxx" <passerinaciris12@xxxxxxxxx>, Graham Floyd <spcgraham.floyd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2014 06:00:21 -0800

Truly sad that so many birds that are definitely not ideal for cage life can be
sold to anyone. A distressed owner who cannot get her/his bird to eat or hates
the noise and mess could seek out a local park
known for birdlife and release it there knowing there are feeders available.
Will be a challenge to prove such a bird is an escapee/release bird. I'd rather
count them on my list.
Carolyn Dill
Houston

On Sunday, November 30, 2014 7:11 AM, Clayton Leopold
<passerinaciris12@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

If you really want to see all of the available birds check out:
http://softbillsforsale.com/
http://www.birdproduct.com/
http://www.thefeatheredwagon.com/
http://www.emeraldforestbirds.com/
http://www.birdsexpress.net/
Just a small taste of the many places that sell ducks to small passerines

On Sat, Nov 29, 2014 at 7:02 PM, Graham Floyd <spcgraham.floyd@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> Touché!
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> > On Nov 29, 2014, at 6:35 PM, Jon McIntyre <mcintyrebirds@xxxxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
> >
> > Since Cameron decided to jump to conclusions, I thought some people
> might find this interesting.  Here is a list of ACCEPTED Texas Review
> Species that I was able to find online either for sale or in captivity.
> > White-Cheeked PintailHarlequin DuckEurasian WigeonCommon EiderKing
> EiderTrumpeter SwanWhite-Crowned PigeonRuddy Ground-DoveRuddy
> Quail-DoveMasked TityraBlue MockingbirdBlack-Billed MagpieOrange-Billed
> Nightingale-ThrushBlack-Headed Nightingale-ThrushYellow-Faced
> GrassquitLawrence's Goldfinch
> > Jon McIntyreCorpus Christi
> >
> > Edit your Freelists account settings for TEXBIRDS at
> > //www.freelists.org/list/texbirds
> >
> > Reposting of traffic from TEXBIRDS is prohibited without seeking
> permission
> > from the List Owner

Clayton & Linsey Leopold
Texas City