[texbirds] Home Today 4/14/13,

  • From: DHanson139@xxxxxxx
  • To: texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2013 15:06:23 -0400 (EDT)

Jan came screaming into the house just a few minutes ago telling me there
was a Scarlet Tanager in our now 3 year old mulberry tree.(one of several we
 have planted) While I was out looking for it I noticed a bird with a lot
of  yellow on it in the corner of the yard where there is a large clump of
Wisteria  and Jasmine growing. Turned out to be a Yellow-breasted Chat. Both
of these  birds are new yard birds for us and we still have probably 15 Am
Goldfinches and  4 Indigo Buntings.

A texbirder informed me a few minutes ago that the link to the pictures
earlier did not work for her. Here it is again and please let me know if it
doesn't work.

http://hansonnaturephotography.smugmug.com/Nature/Texas-Birds/17293655_vKBNQ
B#!i=2456349183&k=ZXB79Rc

David  Hanson