[texbirds] Highlights from Clapp Park, Lubbock

  • From: Anthony Hewetson <terrverts@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "leas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <leas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2013 18:23:30 -0700 (PDT)

Greetings All:
I spent 1.5 slightly stunned hours at Clapp Park this evening (I had a pretty
grueling afternoon of yard work) and managed to pick up 31 species of birds
with the following highlights: 1 Plumbeous Vireo, 2 Hermit Thrushes, 1 Brown
Thrasher, 2 Cedar Waxwings, 1 Northern Waterthrush, 2 Orange-crowned Warblers,1
Nashville Warbler,  5 Wilson's Warblers, 2 Chipping Sparrows, and 1 male Lazuli
Bunting.

Anthony 'Fat Tony' Hewetson; Lubbock