[texbirds] Grimes County Long-tailed Duck still present

  • From: "Huth, Jesse C" <chickenboy115@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Texbirds " <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2014 17:04:10 -0600 (CST)

I was lucky enough to be part of a group that went out to the Gibbon's Creek
Reservoir power facility earlier today to view the Long-tailed Duck.  He was in
the same place he has been for the last few weeks and gave us some very nice
views.  I managed to snap a few pictures of it before the rain chased us off.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/105630076@N07/sets/72157639632824145/

Jesse Huth
College Station
huthavian.com