[texbirds] Re: Gray Kingbird - negative report at 8:30am on July 5

  • From: Ruth Friedrichs <twofried@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Ruth Friedrichs <twofried@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2013 07:07:33 -0700 (PDT)

Eric
Really glad you were able to see the Gray Kingbird on Wednesday. I felt bad for
the 30-40 folks who made the trip yesterday/Thursday and didn&#x27;t see it.

I&#x27;m happy to share my photos of the Gray Kingbird.  It may take a couple
of days but I should be able to get the original file to you on Monday if
that&#x27;s okay.

Bob Friedrichs