[texbirds] Golden-Crowned Warbler in Zapata

  • From: Jon McIntyre <mcintyrebirds@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2013 20:49:17 -0600

Today around noon I found a golden-crowned warbler at the Zapata library. The
bird was in the dense brush between the two ponds on the right side of the
trail (if your back is at the library). It was maybe 50 yards from the
beginning of the trail. I saw it off and on for about 20 minutes but it was too
deep in the cover to get any pics. No seedeaters.

Jon McIntyre
Ingelside

Sent from my iPhoneEdit your Freelists account settings for TEXBIRDS at