[texbirds] Re: Flycatcher

  • From: Brush Freeman <brushfreeman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <Texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2013 23:51:41 -0500

No but thanks, for sure note a phoebe here on the coast...They are long
gone now.

Anyone want to take a stab at this flycatcher?  Note the complete lack of
an eye ring, brilliant white wingbars, and bright orange bill....Sorry if
this requires some of you to use some kind of of Googley password or can't
open it, but it is what it is....I am stumped....Brush

https://plus.google.com/photos/104451252411753205600/albums/5868782169900071457?authkey=CLCG7dqBqdOrlAE