[texbirds] Flammulated Owl at SPI Convention Center-- Yes!

  • From: John Yochum <petsbirdsnature@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2013 09:35:51 -0800 (PST)

Scarlet Colley called me at 10:25am to request that I post to Texbirds the
reappearance of the Flammulated Owl at the Convention Center near the yellow
wall.  She also requested that I ask folks to stay on the sidewalk so as to not
press or perhaps even flush the owl.  She also encouraged me to publish her
number,  956-299-1957 , so that those with questions would feel free to contact
her!

Unfortunately, I sent it to the old Texbirds address so please forgive the
lateness of the post...

John Yochum
Harlingen, Texas