[texbirds] Flammulated Owl at SPI Convention Center - Saturday January 12th photos

  • From: Charles Lorenz <lorenz.chuck@xxxxxxx>
  • To: texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2013 07:18:52 -0800 (PST)

Late  Saturday afternoon the Flammulated Owl at the South Padre Island
Convention was somewhat easier to photograph . I did manage to get a few  dark
shots and was able to lighten them enough and show some detail.   Hoping he
will
stay around for awhile and we'll be able to get better  pics.
Link to Picasa album:
https://picasaweb.google.com/101892941446193059190/NewPics129?authkey=Gv1sRgCJzaotrJkI_k9AE#

Chuck Lorenz,
Laguna Vista, Tx