[texbirds] Ferruginous Hawk - Kosciusko, Wilson County MLK Day

  • From: "Willie Sekula" <williebird22@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2013 19:23:25 -0600

Derek Muschalek and I observed the wintering Ferruginous Hawk near Kosciusko
in Wilson County this afternoon.  The adult bird was sitting in an
agricultural field along FM 541 between Kosciusko and Cibolo Creek.

We also had 32 Lark Buntings at the corner of FM 541 and County Road 228.

Willie Sekula

Falls City