[texbirds] F.O.S. migratory Ruby-throated Hummingbird

  • From: Michael Austin <mausti5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TEXBIRDS <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2013 19:40:41 -0500

Had a late evening visit from a very thirsty male Ruby-throat.   He joins my
over-wintering adult female Ruby-throat, my subadult male (earlier there was an
adult female as well) Rufouses (or is it Rufi), and one (previously two)
Buff-bellied Hummingbirds. With only three feeders up, I expect chaos will
prevail very shortly!  Mike Austin,Friendswood