[texbirds] Re: Elegant Tern

  • From: Stenmead@xxxxxxx
  • To: upupa@xxxxxxxxxxx, texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2013 17:00:13 -0400 (EDT)

An Elegant Tern was documented on the UTC in the fall of 2001, I  believe.
Anyone have that when and where the Elegant Tern was seen.   I recall that
it was just after my son's death and can  only remember picking it  out with
Jo Lynn Redden maybe at  East Beach?

Mark where did you see yours?

Stennie Meadours
San Leon

In a message dated 9/15/2013 6:10:09 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
upupa@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Dear  Mark,
"upper Texas coast" is very vague - is there a reason you did not  provide
its location?
Martin
---
Martin Reid
San  Antonio
www.martinreid.com

Edit your Freelists  account settings for TEXBIRDS at
//www.freelists.org/list/texbirds

Reposting of traffic from  TEXBIRDS is prohibited without seeking
permission
from the List  Owner