[texbirds] Dusky-capped flycatcher Sunday 11/09/2014

  • From: "Danielle Plumer" <dmarc-noreply-modpost@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "dcplumer@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: Texbirds - Email <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2014 23:05:18 +0000 (UTC)

Based on Leslie's report and the posts to ebirds, we went to Pedernales Falls
SP to try to get a glimpse of the DCFL. We did see it (as well as an Eastern
Phoebe, which confused the question for a little bit). Pictures and write-up
at Edward Plumer: Dusky-capped Flycatcher at Pedernales Falls SP
Danielle Cunniff PlumerGeorgetown, TX