[texbirds] Re: Dusky capped flycatcher

  • From: "Bird.fried" <bird.fried@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "passerinaciris12@xxxxxxxxx" <passerinaciris12@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2014 07:55:05 -0600

Clayton and Texbirders:

I was at Pedernales on Friday, spent 4 hours around the bird blinds and did not
find the flycatcher.  I sent Nate McGowan a 'negative' report for the Austin
area RBA report but I should also have posted to the listserv.  Too many things
to keep up with......

Perhaps others have re-found the flycatcher since last Friday.  Regardless, it
is a great location, the feeders are well stocked and the birds very photogenic
:-). Definitely worth a stop.

Bob Friedrichs
Palacios

Sent from my iPad