[texbirds] Re: Duck stamps and texas refuges

  • From: Dan Smith <dan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bert200@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2012 10:29:14 -0500

Note also that Duck stamps can be purchased on line.

http://www.duckstamp.com/merchant.mvc?Screen=SFNT&Store_Code=W

I just did, and it was easy. Also, note that 100% of state hunting and fishing
license money goes for conservation. Even if your hunting is, like mine, with
binoculars and camera only.

http://www.tpwd.state.tx.us/business/licenses/online_sales/

Of course, even if you're an annual pass holder, you can always just make a
donation at any Texas State Park HQ when you check in.

Dan Smith
dan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
512-451-2632
http://www.wordsmithofaustin.com