[texbirds] Digest

  • From: Brush Freeman <brushfreeman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2013 14:11:23 -0500

8888888888888888888888
--
Brush Freeman
361-655-7641 Cell
http://texasnaturenotes.blogspot.com/
Finca Alacranes., Utley,Texas
Ok, OK...I don't give a flip about how folks use Texbirds all so don't get
me wrong...Have tried it both ways.....I am just saying I personally find
it a PITA.  Example (for me) say a Painted Bunting is found in Santa Ana
NWR...I don't care a flip about it but getting the notes as they arrive, a
single simple click on the the box next to the topic will rid me of all
posts and responses for that subject...And one can go down the whole lists
of posts for a day a week or weeks and keep only what they want to
read...Takes like all of 30 seconds. Not preaching here just saying..

Brush