[texbirds] Dell City, TX

  • From: H Trudell <heidi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Texbirds <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 May 2014 06:53:27 -0500

It's ok, I would have had to Google it, too - but it is a little town west of
the Guads with some farm fields on the SE side of town being watered... So if
you'd like White-faced Ibis by the dozen, a few stilts, Violet-green Swallows,
White-throated Swifts and slow cruising on side roads for Burrowing Owls,
there's plenty of good stuff around.

Happy trails,
-h

Heidi Trudell
Marathon, usually
Fort Davis right now
Dell City yesterday
Back to the Guads soon

***

I will have unreliable internet access and cell coverage through late May, in
case of emergency, please text 617-823-4862 for increased odds of making
contact!Edit your Freelists account settings for TEXBIRDS at