[texbirds] Corpus/Port Aransas 1/13

  • From: Jon McIntyre <mcintyrebirds@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Tex Birds <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2014 14:54:07 -0600

Today I birded Nueces Bay in Corpus Christi, Texas A&M CC, Packery Channel, the
beach, and Port Aransas.  Here are the highlights-
Aplomado Falcon- marker 62 on the beach
Lesser Black-Backed Gull- marker 52 on the beach
Gull-Billed Tern- Packery Channel Park
1000's of Shorebirds between TAMUCC and the Naval Base in Corpus (mostly
Dunlins, Least and Western Sandpipers, Semipalmated Plovers, Marbled Godwits,
and Dowitchers)
I did not see the Long-Tailed Duck this morning, but Larry Johnson had seen the
bird before I had arrived.
Jon McIntyre
Inlgeside, TX                                     Edit your Freelists account
settings for TEXBIRDS at