[texbirds] California birding

  • From: Clayton Leopold <passerinaciris12@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 May 2014 20:20:26 -0500

Hello! I know this isn't a post about Texas birds but, I figured we all
have to broaden our horizons sometimes!
I will heading to Oakland/San Francisco California for work tomorrow
morning, but I will have some free time from Saturday through Monday.

If anyone has any tips or hints on great places to bird I am all ears! I
would really like to focus on lifer birds, although I know that won't be
too hard, there is a lot I haven't seen yet. I would like to find birds
that aren't normally seen on the UTC and CTC.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Also any good hotel tips would be
greatly appreciated as well!

--
Clayton & Linsey Leopold
Texas City