[texbirds] Re: CBC counts

  • From: Bob White <bobwhitebsacbc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cbsturnbull@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2015 20:59:12 -0600

Go to the Houston Audubon website's calendar. Most dates are listed.

http://www.houstonaudubon.org/default.aspx/MenuItemID/1149/MenuGroup/CBC.htm

Come join me at the Brazoria NWR portion of the Freeport count on December 20.

Bob White
Area 5 leader, Freeport (TX) CBC
281-455-4254

On Nov 18, 2015, at 8:09 PM, Christine Turnbull <cbsturnbull@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

I have seen a few posts about counts and have done some searching - but
cannot readily find Texas CBC counts, dates, contacts. I appreciate
direction in this manner, as I have some time in December. If I missed the
obvious, please excuse me.
Christine Turnbull
cbsturnbull@xxxxxxxxxxx
San Antonio

Sent from my iPhoneEdit your Freelists account settings for TEXBIRDS at