[texbirds] Brown Booby

  • From: Greg Page <gregpage1465@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 May 2014 18:55:27 -0500

I saw one of the Brown Boobies today at Corpus Christi. I was on the
Peoples Street T-Head and the Booby was closer than the marker that it has
been hanging out on. It was on the concrete in the water about 100 feet
from the parking area.
Here is a photo of the Booby with its mouth open
https://www.flickr.com/photos/gregpage/14206198932/
Here is a photo of the Booby with a Ruddy Turnstone and Brown Pelicans
https://www.flickr.com/photos/gregpage/14205386491/

I did not see the Sabine's Gull, but that is ok because my main goal was to
see the Brown Booby.

Greg Page
Houston