[texbirds] Brazos Bend Christmas Bird Count

  • From: Justin Bower <justinbower@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2012 15:33:39 -0500

The 28th annual Brazos Bend Christmas Bird Count will be held on Saturday,
December 15th, 2012.
Bird enthusiasts of all experience levels are most welcome to participate.
The event kicks off at 6:30 AM at Brazos Bend State Park Nature Center and
other selected sites close to the Park. As always, we'll wrap things up
with our BBQ Count Dinner and the coveted Big Bird award. More details on
the event can be found at www.brazosbendcbc.com.

Sign up early by registering at the above website or by contacting Justin
Bower at justinbower@xxxxxxxxx or 832-746-2140.

We hope to see you there!

Thank you for your interest,

Justin Bower, CBC Compiler