[texbirds] Re: Boat-tailed Grackles SW of Houston?

  • From: Ronnie Kramer <ronniekramer1964@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sandboa@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2013 17:42:43 -0500

I was rather surprised at Sea Drift, I think this past December.   I don't
recall  my count but a few 100 I think.  They were on the beach.  ID by
sound no doubt.  Played back to confirm for myself as I do not hear them
that frequently.  I probably took pics, but I don't remember for sure as
...they are grackles and I have 100's of pics and they were not
particularly close up.  I'll check my photo catalogue this evening.
~rk