[texbirds] ? Black-capped vireos in Sonora now?

  • From: Keith Birdwork <keithbirdwork@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2015 10:05:29 -0500

Here on Eaton Hill this morning I saw at least two Black-capped vireos on
part of the hill where we had several nesting pairs this spring, and where
I don't hike much as it is "off trail". I had not seen/heard any since
around July 4th, and assumed they were all gone south. Is it possible this
is a pair migrating from North Texas or maybe Oklhoma?
thanks for insight,
Keith

Keith Godwin

*Eaton Hill Nature Preserve, Sonora, TX*