[texbirds] Birder Patrol Trip - 28 MAR

  • From: "Mary Beth Stowe" <mbstowe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2015 07:31:00 -0500

Hi, all!

This month's Birder Patrol trip will focus on migrating grasspipers,
although we plan to start at the La Feria Nature Center (we've had King Rail
there in the past) and go from there.  Sprague's Pipits have been reported
from the Weaver Road Sod Farms, and Golden Plovers and Pectoral Sandpipers
have been reported elsewhere, so who knows what could show up?  Cost is
$5.00 per person, and all proceeds go to support the educational endeavors
of Arroyo Colorado Audubon.

Meet at the Whataburger in La Feria at 7:30.

See you there!  MB

Mary Beth Stowe

McAllen, TX

miriameaglemon.com