[texbirds] Baytown Nature Center Bird Count 11/15/12

  • From: DHanson139@xxxxxxx
  • To: texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, salliesherman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Tracey.Prothro@xxxxxxxxxxx, Christina.butcher@xxxxxxxxxxx, MaryAlice.Trumble@xxxxxxxxxxx, Janell.Sellers@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2012 20:43:47 -0500 (EST)

Here are a few pictures from the bird count today. As soon as I have the
list compiled which may be tomorrow evening I will get it posted. Highlight
of  the day was the adult Bald Eagle seen twice on flyovers.

I would like to point out that next months count will be combined with the
Christmas Bird Count and will be on December 15th.

The last 5 pictures in this gallery.
_http://hansonnaturephotography.smugmug.com/Nature/Texas-Birds/17293655_vKBN
QB#!i=2217866865&k=vd6VDxs_
(http://hansonnaturephotography.smugmug.com/Nature/Texas-Birds/17293655_vKBNQB#!i=2217866865&k=vd6VDxs)