[texbirds] Bad News.................Anthony Hewetson

  • From: Anthony Hewetson <terrverts@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: undisclosed recipients: ;
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2013 05:29:19 -0700 (PDT)

I'm writing this with tears in my
eyes,my family and I came down here to Manila Philippines for a short
vacation unfortunately we got mugged at the park of the hotel where we
stayed,all cash,credit card and cell were stolen off us but luckily for
us we still have our passports with us.
We've been to the embassy
 and the Police here but they're not helping the issues at all and our
return flight leaves in few hours from now but we're having problems
settling the hotel bills and the hotel manager won't let us leave until
we settle the bills,

I'm freaked out at the moment and i need your urgent help.