[texbirds] BLUE-THROATED and BROAD-BILLED HUMMINGBIRDS-- YES Quinta Mazatlan WBC Friday

  • From: Tiffany Kersten <tiffanykersten@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 May 2014 06:52:23 -0500

The broad-billed hummingbird put on a good show for all on Friday and I just
saw photos from at least one person who photographed the blue-throated
hummingbird on Friday as well.

We are open from 8 am to 5 pm Saturday, and closed Sunday and Monday so come on
out today!

Tiffany L. Kersten
McAllen, TXEdit your Freelists account settings for TEXBIRDS at